- VONQ introduces HAPI Copilot, the HRTech industry’s most comprehensive ChatGPT Copilot solution, setting the stage for a transformative era in talent acquisition.
- VONQ’s partners will benefit significantly from HAPI Copilot – integrated into the existing workflow – with productivity gains and cost savings at the center of its revolutionary impact.
Rotterdam, 9 October 2023 – VONQ, the leading provider of recruitment marketing solutions, is pleased to announce the introduction of HAPI Copilot, its most advanced and intuitive suite of Talent Acquisition (TA) solutions.
This revolutionary product marks a significant milestone as VONQ is the first to introduce a full-featured ChatGPT copilot to the Enterprise Human Resources Technology (HRTech) market. HAPI Copilot transforms how talent acquisition teams work, offering several innovative features to simplify and streamline recruitment.
HAPI Copilot meets the growing demand for Gen AI-powered talent acquisition, in line with the intentions of nearly two-thirds of HR teams in the US and Europe, according to recent Bullhorn AI research (October 2023). This innovative solution offers recruiters the potential for over 40% productivity gains by providing real-time candidate assessment and communication, effectively addressing the issue of slow response times, a common cause of candidate drop-off.
For the successful deployment of Generative AI, distribution is everything. CEO Arno Schaefer said: “Embedding these tools into our partners’ existing HR workflows is at the heart of our strategy. Any point solution will struggle to gain traction with enterprise customers in this environment.”
VONQ HAPI Copilot seamlessly integrates with ATS and HCM platforms through VONQ’s Hiring API (HAPI) and will be available to more than 80% of US/EU talent acquisition teams through VONQ’s 100+ ATS partners.
Bill Fischer, CTO of VONQ, further highlighted the superiority of the transformer-based architecture in HAPI Copilot, stating, “At every step, using the transformer-based architecture as a foundation was better than the current state of the art AI/ML. It wasn’t even close.”
HAPI Copilot leverages the capabilities of Large Language Models, including
- Generative AI: automates sourcing tools to evaluate and update large talent pipelines, unlocking untapped candidate potential.
- Reasoning & Parsing Abilities: Ensure accuracy in skills-based hiring assessments.
- Automation Agents: Provide candidates with instant, customized communications, all synthesized, structured, and updated within the ATS, redefining the candidate experience and making it more personalized.
VONQ is currently working with selected partners on initial deployments of HAPI Copilot.
To learn more about VONQ HAPI Copilot or to inquire about partnership opportunities, please contact us or visit www.vonq.com.
VONQ is a global software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that simplifies recruitment marketing for enterprises, staffing agencies, and users of applicant tracking systems (ATS), human resource management systems (HRM), and customer relationship management systems (CRM). With an ISO 27001 certification and built on GenAI, VONQ offers job advertising, job distribution, and employer branding services to thousands of customers worldwide.
Headquartered in Rotterdam with offices in The Netherlands, Germany, the UK, and the USA, VONQ is recognized as a strategic leader in the Fosway 9-Grid™ for Talent Acquisition.
Global Head of Marketing